View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 12:47 PM   #248
Daradon
Has lived the dream!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemi-Cuda View Post
That episode actually really increased my respect level for Hamlin. Instead of a guy being a dick out of spite, he was voluntarily being the bad guy to everyone so the coward brother could save face. Shows a lot of loyalty to Chuck

And speaking of Chuck and ranting about Jimmy getting his law degree from some American Samoa school, isn't the bar exam the same regardless of where you go to law school? Just goes to show how petty and insecure Chuck really is
Yup, voluntarily being the bad guy is a good way of putting it. Just what I was thinking. Left the possibility of him still being a bit of a creep there only because I thought I may have forgot something from one of the earlier episodes, but was pretty sure I didn't.

Not sure if the bar is the same from state to state. Still, you know it's not going to be that much different. Some people are just dooshes when it comes to where people get their education from. My school is better than your school! I guess in some cases it can make a lot of difference, but ultimately, I think most of it is a bunch of dick waving.

Which is exactly the kinda person Chuck seems to be turning out to be. A total self important a-hole. And considering how much Jimmy helped him out too...

If I was Jimmy I woulda ended their conversation with, 'oh and by the way, your condition is completely imaginary, you crazy #######!' Then I would brought my cell phone in and kept hitting redial while aiming it at Chuck's face.

P.S. does is feel weird to anyone else to call Saul, Jimmy?
Daradon is offline   Reply With Quote