View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 11:13 AM   #17
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I think it will too, people forget that the Clone Wars series started off with a lot of complaints that it was almost too optimistic and aimed at kids, but they needed to start at the high point so that they could take things to a very disturbing place and a very dark time. If you look at season one of Clone Wars versus Season's 4 and 5 especially it was dark.

I think this series is starting the same way, its been pretty light and cheerful so far as they introduce the characters, and they feel almost unbeatable. But you can feel that the dark times are going to come with this series and fairly quickly. We haven't even seen the primary villain except for two brief conversations. Lets be serious, the Imperial Agent is a bit of a buffoon.

As well, we're going to see some pretty dark stuff going forward if the spoilers are correct. Its funny because we're on this backward world where the Empire isn't popular, but I'm betting that we will eventually see the inner worlds where Palpatine is viewed as a hero and bringer of peace and the Empire as a good thing.

I still hate that they cloned Jeff Spicolli as their stormtrooper template.

I'm still hoping that we get some answers in terms of major characters in the Clone Wars

I want to know what happened to Ashoka, Captain Rex and some of the other clone troopers. I want to see Cad Bane show up. What happen with Ventress? did Palpatine keep Maul alive? Did Hondo survive along with Aura Sing.

Did Bariss Offee become one of Palpatines servants.

Spoiler!

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 10-28-2014 at 11:18 AM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote