View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 09:25 AM   #465
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild GM View Post
Spec was on 960 this morning talked about his article that suggested the Flames could protect Brouwer and leave Ferland exposed. Kudos to Pinder to challenging him on it. Spec just showed a remarkably shallow understanding of the Flames' situation - and couldn't seem to grasp that ultimately Brouwer is responsible for putting himself in a situation to be exposed through poor play. Awful take.
He then went on to suggest that McDavid could take either a sub 10M deal or max term - because....well Edmonton?
God he's a complete idiot, and on top of it he sounds like the typical know it all jack$$$ with an opinion on everything.

Yeah he was so assertive on the whole keep Brouwer and dump Ferland. Because dumping Brouwer would make Treliving look bad and Idiot von Spector knows GM's.

And the McDavid thing was laughable, he'll take under 10 because he's a great guy.

The rumor is that the initial starting point is short term top dollar and McDavid has control. I also tend to think that Chia saying he'll sign McDavid first and Draisaitl second is going to end up with Draisaitl holding out at the start of the season.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote