View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 07:47 PM   #217
Da_Chief
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackey View Post
I'm not speaking about the game itself. I'm speaking about the skills portion. That's why I'm posting in the skills competition thread. We know based on YouTube videos that some of these guys have tremendous talent. Find ways to really get that across to the public on the biggest stage they have. There is plenty of opportunity to get their personalities across with the draft or mic the game. Get creative with the skills comp and actually give it some structure. Would it not be cool to actually get a chance to see what a guy like Tarasenko can do? Or a guy like Johnny? The way they have it set up they aren't maximizing the talent of these guys at all.
Lot easier with no crowd and you're goofing around with buds to keep trying and pull those tricks off.

With million cameras and million eyes on you with limited chances those would be difficult to produce. These guys have skill but see what happened to Ovi as he was trying to hit a home run with the puck, failed every time. I bet he's done it in practise a few times only way he'd attempt it.
Da_Chief is offline   Reply With Quote