View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 05:22 PM   #210
Hackey
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Chief View Post
Then don't watch. I liked and I'm sure many others did too.

I'd much rather see some jokes and personalities coming out instead of boring cliche interviews not to mention ton of boring regular season games.

It had skill too; hardest shots, breakaway relay, fastest skaters, puck handling. There was skill on display, how else do you want to be entertained.
The fact that basically no one is walking away from this weekend saying wow that was a great event says it all. The most positive reviews come from people like yourself trying to find whatever they can in it, which isnt much. No one is walking away from it saying wow so and so has tremendous skill I never knew about or wow that was a great idea by the NHL. That should be the point. This is a showcase. This is an opportunity to give your fans an experience they don't regularly get and at the same time turn new fans onto the game. Like yourself I try to make the most out of what we get but at the same time let's set the bar a little higher. Why not maximize the event if we can? Otherwise just give the players a break. It seems like most of them would prefer that anyways.
Hackey is offline   Reply With Quote