View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 12:35 PM   #31
Kjesse
Retired

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainYooh View Post
I've almost decided on a Redline because of its stealthiness to RDDs, but it doesn't have GPS for speed trap location markings and red light cameras, which should be a more useful feature in Alberta and BC, where I drive the most than invisibility. So, I've got a 9500ix. I am now trying to decide between Blinder HP 905 and LaserShifterPro to complement the system. Any opinions on those two?
I understand the LaserShifterPro (LSP) is just a rebranded Laser Interceptor (LI). In fact the software for the LSP apparently uses ".LI" extensions just like the LI. I can confirm the LI works amazingly well. I had purchased but sold my older blinder before even installing it once I read the LI reviews. The issue at the time was the LI had true laser diodes while the Blinder used less powerful emitters. I would image the Blinder "HP" stands for high power, and they've now upgraded to real diodes as well, according to their own website.

You probably will be fine with either one.

Edit: Seems TorqueDog has this covered better than I, I've stopped following the new developments, I hadn't even heard of the AL Priority.

I should also add that my LI has stopped working a few days ago . Installed since 2007 or 2008.

Last edited by Kjesse; 04-28-2014 at 12:38 PM.
Kjesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kjesse For This Useful Post: