View Single Post
Old 02-02-2024, 06:20 PM   #1600
Classic_Sniper
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Have to show Sharangovich some love here. Dude has blown away any expectations I had of him going into the season. Figured he would struggle the first half of the season due to new team, new teammates, new system, new city, new surrounding and etc. But credit to him, he's fit in seamlessly.

Props to Conroy for the scouting work. They clearly did some homework on him and it's paid off. Some of his attributes that have surprised me is how strong he is on the puck. For a guy listed at 6'2", 196 lbs, you might expect him to be lanky and slight, but he uses his body to shield the puck very effectively. He also has a very fluid stride with the puck, very similar to Backlund in the way that they accelerate with the puck on their stick. Obviously his laser beam of a shot has to be mentioned, but soft hands he has in tight is a surprise. Guys with heavy shots don't typically have such deft touch, so that's another trait of his that's impressed me.

Again, great trade by Conroy, hope Sharangovich continues to impress and hope Connie can continue to make us proud as a GM. Want to cheer for him for all that he's done as a Flame
Classic_Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Classic_Sniper For This Useful Post: