View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 09:13 PM   #76
JonDuke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunk View Post
Sorry, hadn't visited the thread in a while. It is second hand, because I wasn't there, but I've heard his fundraiser was a very open, very crude Druh-bashing mess.
So, it was second hand information, yet you still declared that there was much more to the context of this story based upon it?

Your source(s) is/are wrong. There was one single joke involving Druh made by the comedian host. Surely your source told you what it was, so you can probably admit that the joke, and the event in it's entirety, was far from a "very crude, Druh bashing mess". There were worst jokes made by that same host to Ken King and the Flames players/staff who were in attendance than there was toward any other local official.

There were also a couple of Nenshi jokes though that had great reactions from the crowd, but I'm guessing you already knew that. Your exaggeration, based upon second hand information instead of sticking with facts, is just irresponsible and follows the trend on Twitter of people skewing the information to make Ward seem like a horrible person.
JonDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JonDuke For This Useful Post: