Thread: S.h.i.e.l.d.
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
KTrain
ALL ABOARD!

Exp:
Default Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

With the TV showing coming out next year I thought we could have a thread dedicated to it.

The big news announced this weekend is that Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson) will be headlining the show.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=41604

Quote:
"I just want to say because I won't have another chance to ask this -- 'Have you heard of a Life Model Decoy?'" asked Coulson. "I don't know if you've read the theories from the people on Twitter, but there's this guy called the Vision. I don't know if you saw the UK version of the DVD, but the blade wasn't coming out of his chest. There's a tesseract!
Quote:
And then, suddenly, Joss Whedon showed up onscreen amongst applause.

"We all love Clark Gregg, there's no doubt about that," Whedon said. "From before we made 'The Avengers,' we discussed whether there was a way for him to be a part of the Marvel Universe, perhaps a part of a TV show even after his death. … The fact of the matter is, as much as we love him, now that I'm really running Marvel, I like to keep a type of artistic integrity, which means we don't stretch the bounds of reality."

"There was never going to be a 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' show without Agent Phil Coulson!" said Feige, who appeared behind Whedon, wearing a COULSON LIVES shirt.

"He's headlining the S.H.I.E.L.D. show and always was." said Whedon.

Loeb confirmed Clark Gregg is the first member cast in Whedon's "S.H.I.E.L.D."
EDIT: The forum doesn't like all-caps titles apparently.

Last edited by KTrain; 05-12-2013 at 07:45 PM.
KTrain is offline   Reply With Quote