View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 07:46 PM   #149
the_only_turek_fan
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsiHockeyLeague View Post
What's wrong with taking an issue with their political views and the protest itself? No one's saying it's illegal in the USA to march in the streets effectively declaring yourself to be an a-hole. I mean, look at the Westboro Baptist Church. There's a difference between saying "to hell with those jerks" and "they should be prevented from saying what they believe in public".

Hell, even if someone took the latter view, that's a public policy position that arguably reflects Canadian Constitutional values per the Supreme Court, so even there, it's not like that'd be completely insane.

Not to fault you for making this sort of pre-emptive defensive statement, but it's kind of unfortunate that you feel you have to.
I am pretty far right on the CP political spectrum. I am ok with people calling me names regarding my views on illegal immigration and needless government spending, but there is no way I want to be associated with David ####ing Duke and the KKK.

There is a difference between being a right leaving person and the #### that is happening south of the mason dixie line.
the_only_turek_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to the_only_turek_fan For This Useful Post: