View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 12:55 PM   #59
KTrain
ALL ABOARD!

Exp:

I can't remember the thread, but a few years ago didn't the spouse/family member of a recently deceased individual come to the forum because they searched for their name. I think it was about being hit by a C-Train. They read the terrible things being said about their relative and felt obligated to clear up some of the things people were saying.

CalgaryPuck has huge SEO (Search Engine Optimization) juice. Search for anything we've discussed on here and CP will likely rank very high on Google.

I know when I've had a relative pass away under normal circumstances I search their name to see if anyone else is discussing them. Under circumstances like this, friends and family will definitely be searching to find out more information about what's going on. Finding out a bunch of strangers are talking about them like this isn't helpful to their recovery. No one on here knows those guys or their family so making public judgements or talking crap about them does nothing but make the entire situation worse.
KTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KTrain For This Useful Post: