View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 11:12 AM   #53
CroFlames
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pylon View Post
If you are so unmoved by death and violence, good for you. Kind a sounds a little bit like sociopath tendencies to me. But what do I know, I'm not a psychologist.

However, don't expect the general public, and also hardened war veterans to have the same 100 yard stare, and tough as nails mental faculties that you have.

You should totally become a mercenary or special ops dude.... Is that what you tell your teammates you are in COD matchmaking lounge?

I was shaken to see a man slam into a car and die, but I moved on. I wasn't seeking any sympathy for myself for witnessing the horrific event, nor do I deserved anyone's sympathy. The sympathy was with his family and friends, which is where it should be.

If I witnessed the murder of those two young men, I would firstly have been scared for my own safety. But after the situation became safe, I wouldn't be seeking the sympathy of the internet or others for what I witnessed. I'd be sympathetic to the boys' families.

Maybe you and others are different. That's fine. My feelings aren't asinine like you said earlier.

Pathetic attempt at a smart ass post though.
CroFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CroFlames For This Useful Post: