View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 04:19 PM   #43
CroFlames
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pylon View Post
Asinine comment. Beyond asinine, and also pretty good evidence you have never witnessed a violent death. Even though I am sure you will concoct some BS story that you have now to back up your claim.

I have stood bedside with a sibling as the life signs peacefully faded away to zero.

I have also witnessed a stranger be violently decapitated on a motorcycle.

One gives me nightmares, one does not. Take a guess which.

Soldiers, law enforcement personnel, and first responders spend lifetimes shedding demons after witnessing people being killed under violent circumstances. And they sign up being prepared for those scenarios. Some random guy that punches a clock at a 9-5 office job, or a stay at home mom, is not prepared for that type of trauma.
Maybe your story is BS?

I have seen both. In fact my story is basically identical to yours wherein I saw a motorcyclist almost decapitate himself. It was a bloody mangled mess and I witnessed him die since my sister and I rushed out to try at least perform CPR.

I've also witnessed war (Bosnia in 95). I didn't witness the front line, but the immediate aftermath.

I'm sorry but witnessing a violent act is not equivalent to losing a family member to a violent act. Excuse me if I don't the same sympathy for both the grieving family and the innocent bystander.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
CroFlames is offline   Reply With Quote