View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 08:58 AM   #77
Otto-matic
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamer View Post
See, here is where EA rubs people the wrong way. This is not even close to the first time they have had a full international tournament mode. I think they have had it in there as recently as 13 or 14.

The Franchise mode looks interesting, and is LOOOOONG overdue. My pessimism is preparing me for the fact that it is fundamentally broken (as it is typically every time they introduce, or re-introduce, a feature), but it will be fun to play around with some new features until I discover those flaws.
The thing that rubbed me the wrong way last year from NHL16 was Rammer saying they'll be adding new animations/if your team performs poorly seats would be empty/ect and it wasn't added.

I agree that most introduced things didn't work last year or in previous years, ie the playoff crowds. Disappointing it didn't work in Be-A-GM mode.

I've been pushing for the last 3 seasons since the Flames 3rd has been introduced to be fixed in game, the alternate captain's A is wrong and they just keep saying it'll be fixed in the new update.
Otto-matic is offline   Reply With Quote