Thread: VMA's
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 10:07 PM   #14
Berger_4_
First Line Centre

Exp:

so...i watched them for like 15 mins...and then i thought to myself...what the hell am i doing watching the mtv mva's? is that what my life has become? i considered going to shoot myself, but decided it would be better to come on here and rant about them instead...

the mva's are the most ######ed thing i have ever seen on tv. and i've seen a lot of stupid stuff. the only way you can enjoy this stuff is if you are a teenaged girl. and talk about causing epileptic seziures...you couldn't even watch some of the presentations cause of all the flashing lights...and it ends up all these popular bands right now really aren't at all good...the only decent perfomance i saw was the the foo fighters...i didn't like fall out boy before, and i detest them now. go shoot some heroin you weird looking band. oh and you don't have the status to go and smash your instruments after playing (if you can call it that) one song. get outta here...then later some chris brown comes on, who i think is planning on being the next michael jackson the way he acted with those kids...then he goes and sings a barely audible song...so in summary, i hate those awards and everything they stand for!

*end rant*
Berger_4_ is offline   Reply With Quote