View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 09:14 PM   #951
Chris Biotti
Draft Pick

wranglers

I live in Charlotte and just got back from seeing the Heat; thought I'd share my thoughts:
  • Janko was by far the best player on the ice for both teams. Great hands and great vision. Decent backchecker and beauty goal, too.
  • Klimchuk and Shinkaruk were both decent, might be an affect of playing on Janko's line, though.
  • Kylington was fantastic on the powerplay, pretty unnoticeable other than that.
  • Gillies looked good on close-in shots, not so good on shots from the point.
  • Poirier was absolutely brutal. Turnover machine. It looked like he's disinterested.
  • Lomberg wasn't the little ball of hate I'd hope he'd be.
  • Bollig was pretty useless. Seemed like he was just floating out there. After hearing Oliwa on the Fan this morning, it makes me wonder what Bollig thinks his role on this team is.
  • Pribyl got himself into good position a few times, but didn't know what to do with the puck when it was on his stick.
  • Overall, I'd say the Heat's D was pretty bad. Not too many positives from this game (fwiw, Andersson didn't play).
  • Oh, and zero reaction from the players after Gillies was run and after the Checkers put the puck into the empty net.
Chris Biotti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chris Biotti For This Useful Post: