NCAA Stats:
2009/10 38GP 8G 6A 14P +7
2010/11 38GP 11G 11A 22P +2
2011/12 36GP 13G 11A 24P -13
2012/13 28GP 12G 9A 21P +2

http://lacrossetribune.com/sports/nh...871e3ce6c.html

Sounds like the Hawks are interested in him:
Quote:
“I think the biggest thing for Eriah is consistency and proving he can do it on an everyday basis,” Jutting said. “He’s definitely taken another step this season. He’s such a big, physical kid, but he’s so athletic. I think he’s still in the development stage and his best hockey is still ahead of him.”

Hayes knows he will have to do a lot of dirty work if he makes it to the pros. He’ll have to live in front of the net and in the corners. He might even have to fight.

“(The Blackhawks) talked to me about the role I’d be playing: a third-line kind of a grinder, someone that’s going to have to have a lot of hits every night and play that big guy role, maybe fight here and there.”

Hayes said he would accept that job, even the fighting, which is an aspect of the pro game that has come under scrutiny in recent years.

He leads the Mavericks in penalties (22) and penalty minutes (69) this season.
“I’m going to do whatever it takes to get to the next level,” said Hayes, who missed two games this past October with a mild concussion. “So if someone’s telling me I’ve got to be an energy guy, hitting people, maybe fight, I’m going to be OK with that.”
Quote:
“He deserves a lot of credit for what he’s done,” the scout said. “I admire him because of his willingness to compete. He works like a son of a gun, and he tries his best every time he’s on the ice. The thing for us is maybe his puckhandling skills and hockey sense may not be way up there, but some guys are going to make it that don’t have that because they work so hard; that’s how they do it.”

The scout said Hayes’ size is a plus factor, along with his willingness to use it.
“He’s aggressive, he’s not afraid to go into the corner and bang and whatever it takes. He competes. He works his (butt) off and the questionables are the skating, the speed and puck skills and hockey sense.”
sureLoss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sureLoss For This Useful Post: