View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 08:25 AM   #17
OzSome
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by transplant99 View Post
Really doubt that BLM sees any more than the 1st quarter. Just not worth risking his health and the coaching staff needs to see the others a lot more to make the right decision on back up.
DD says Bo will start then play at least play over a quarter to get him prepared for the regular season. Then the 3 qbs will split the rest. Messam will be the same way so he can prepare for the season.

Stamps have so many good players fighting for spot on this training camp and I hate to see them get cut on Monday or this coming week.

QB: 2 spots are up for grab.
RB: backup import RB between Green and Williams.
REC: looks like Kohlert will be SCC's replacement but there are only a few open import spot. The import receiver who's going to make the team will have to show he can return punts and kickoff as well. Parker and Durant are a shoo-in for Canadian spot and duking it out for starting WR position.
OL: Stamps might employ at least 2 import OLinemen this season and Ucambre Williams might have an edge for one because of his versatility. He'll play C today and he played on both guard and tackle position last season. Him and Wilson might be a good asset the way our OL gets injured a lot.
DL: I think the import DE and DT spots are good already with Hughes, Law and Davis for DE. Johnson and Hall as DT. It is going to be tough for an import DL to unseat these 5. With Turner still out on injury and Quinn Smith moving to an OL position, Randy Colling and Wiggan will easily take their spot.
LB: I think there are at least a couple of import position spot to open the season. Love is gone to Saskatchewan and Mayo might not be ready to start the season.
DB: lots of competitions on both import and Canadian spots. Wall is still out and might not be ready for the season opener. Berger left so there is an open position for his replacement. I like Marvin Ross so far and Canadian Tunde Adeleke.

I think if a newcomers will make it, they'll be playing mostly on special teams.
OzSome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OzSome For This Useful Post: