View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 06:21 PM   #10
nfotiu
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Flames Fan View Post
Its terrible for both Republicans and Democrats for these reasons;

My rates went up 49%. Coverage decreased and deductibles increased. Most people I know make over $15,000 so do not get covered for free healthcare. Some make 30-50k per year and they cannot afford the premium hikes. They will need to pay the $4500 Obamacare tax

As for the day I am happy that the Keystone Pipeline was approved. I am sure all you Calgarians are happy that has finally been passed as it will increase jobs in Alberta. I have really liked the progress of this administration minus this AHCA Bill.
Most everyone making between 15k and 50k a year get Obamacare for somewhere between 360 a year (for someone making $20k/year) up to about $1000 a year for people making $50k/year. And most in that group will have their deductibles capped at less than $1000.

Unless you can show some proof as to what you are saying, that statement is false.

That is the one income group that really came out of Obamacare well, it is the group in the $50k-$100k brackets who weren't helped much by Obamacare., and possibly hurt if they liked having catastrophic only plans.