Thread: [PGT] Canucks beat Flames 5-1
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #233
EddyBeers
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank MetaMusil View Post
The Flames won 2 of 3 on the road. They were just dealt their first regulation road loss of the season. No need to implode here, unless you are an oilers fan.
Sorry to get your panties in a bunch, I did not post anything after the loss. I thanked a post saying that it was a good road trip where the Flames got 2 out 3 wins. I then respond to a post commenting on how people are now happy if we try hard (which is true, it is amazing how low the bar is now, try hard and entertain me and it is automatically better than what we had before, wins be damned) with a green font post about slurpees and a 6.8 million dollar guy getting paid 10 dollars a goal and 5 dollars an assist and you get offended.

If you think betting against your team makes you such a bad fan, I am more than willing to double down on being a bad fan and bet another 20 bucks that the Flames do not win the Stanley Cup. What a ridiculous assertion that somehow making a rational bet that the Flames would be worse this year than they were under Brent Sutter makes them a bad fan.

Your posts rarely if ever are substantive, so I am more than willing to throw up in green font joke post every now and then just to make sure I am keeping up with the Jones (or in this case the MetaMusil's).
EddyBeers is offline   Reply With Quote