View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 06:49 PM   #74
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Wayyyyyy to early to be throwing predictions out about most of the new guys
Jones - Proven goal scorer, new system and hasnt really played with top calibre guys for much of the season. Give it at least 1 year before making judgments. He is the type of player who could catch fire, go on a streak and become everyones favorite in no time!

Galiardi - Watch some of his SJ/Col playoff footage. Guy is a warrior/character player who actually was a big part of many wins. He makes a million a year...great value, great attitude and gives it his all everynight.

Smid - Without question will be the whipping boy some nights but when you look at what he brings, I will take 5 nights of him laying it on the line and pissing other guys off for the 1 off night he becomes the "so called reason we lose"

Colborne - I have been guilty of jumping all over him but more so about ice time than his play. I think his ceiling could be higher than many project if he learns to use his size and play consistent. Despite scoring that goal last game, he had a poor overall game IMO. The difference between fans like CP vs the guy you sit beside at the game is we don't let 1 play erase the rest of the games evaluation.

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
Travis Munroe is offline   Reply With Quote