View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 10:02 AM   #139
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itse View Post
ISIS also gives you food, shelter, spending money, some protection from other people with guns, plus of course a gun you can use to take stuff instead of paying for it.

Many ISIS "affiliates" are pretty much just local militias or gangs they've hired to join them. I'm not saying Islam/Wahhabism has nothing to do with it, because obviously it does, and there's probably plenty of true believers mixed in there, but some of the reasons people join are just basic human stuff.

ISIS probably isn't that bad as an employer, if you have the stomach for killing people.

It's one of the reasons the situation in Iraq/Syria is so grim. Even if you manage to destroy ISIS as an organization, most likely some other a-hole will take over the oilfields and start filling the power vacuum with his own army. Those countries are just so bombed to hell now that for a lot of people joining some armed group is if not the only option available, at least the most tempting option.

Yemen seems to be heading down the same path with their civil war.
On top of it, it attracts people that want to have sex with young children, have a arranged marriage because your too much of a loser to talk to girls and kill kill kill, all with gods blessing because your doing that work.

If there actually is a hell, I bet a lot of guys are surprised when they show up at the flaming entrails gates.

Satan - "They told you whats ok? I don't know what to tell you"

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote