View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 07:16 AM   #136
longsuffering
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsiHockeyLeague View Post
Yeah, I can't imagine why I don't want to get into a drawn out substantive conversation with you about anything and explain my perspective in more detail, given the way you've tried to engage me so far. I can't think of a single reason why I wouldn't think that was a worthwhile way to spend my time. Not a one.

As for the burden of proof, I'm not actually burdened by a pressing desire to prove anything to you, especially given your attitude. I don't see you as worth the time or effort to have the conversation with, for the reasons demonstrated by the above quote, among others (including the way you started off). I also don't see it as worth my time to provide examples of something that seems to me to be totally uncontroversial. So if you don't believe me, go figure it out yourself.

I don't particularly care if you actually do or not. Not only do you not have any qualifications or apparent capabilities that I think are worth engaging with, you haven't come to this conversation showing anything resembling good faith, hence my dismissal of your posts. I also don't think, given your posting history and previous unsolicited private messages, that there's any more chance that you'll amend your perspective than I do that Nage Waza's going to suddenly decide tomorrow that Israel's got it all wrong and should be subjected to strict sanctions. So if I'm not getting anything interesting or useful out of the exchange, and I'm not likely to do you any favours either, what's the point in continuing it? Have you accuse me of ignorance and a lack of understanding of basic points a few more times? No thanks. You go do you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsiHockeyLeague View Post
I've never understood that objection. That post took me about 40 seconds. Is that a long time to tell someone I don't want to deal with their schtick and so they should buzz off?
I don't know why you'd think anyone, other than Itse, would possibly be interested in reading your diatribe.
longsuffering is offline   Reply With Quote