View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 11:35 AM   #213
bluck
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by casucks View Post
I reckon a few of us maybe start calling them to enquire about this order? Not sure if that helps our cause or not? If nothing else it puts a few more voices/faces to the order and helps them realize how important their brand is and how this is negatively effecting their brand.

A month ago I told a few friends to order from them because of the great deal they gave us and now I am recanting my advice to them and telling them to stay away so they have lost at least 2 sales so far because of their lack of following through our "rush" order they charged us for.
By all means, the phone number is in the thread. I've tried to be as trasnparent as possible by keeping everyone updated as best I could and I really do want to apologize to you all for the situation we're in. I really hope we get them this week but I can only call/ask for updates so many times throughout the week. I'm sure if they had them ready I would get an email right away saying they have been shipped to Calgary, I feel they still haven't left the wearhouse where they are getting stitched... Terrible way to do business in my opinion.
bluck is offline   Reply With Quote