View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 03:10 PM   #1148
Hot_Flatus
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
Ha ha I'm sure Treliving made inquiries to Montreal as well to see what the cost would be to get Price. The guy is supposedly always on the phone talking to other GM's. I don't recall any credible sources that stated Schneider was available though. I know the 960 guys talked about Schneider but again that was no different than fans here that assume because the Devils aren't very good they would trade their franchise goaltender to the Flames so they could assume the Flames predicament of continually plugging the starter role with stop gaps and go years with mediocre to poor goaltending.

Widely speculated? By who? I've not read this anywhere. If you have a link go ahead and prove it.

Shero himself gave the kiss of death remarks to Lebrun by saying he's not actively shopping him but no one is un-tradeable. I'm not digging around for a video link as it is readily available on TSN if you want to track it down.

A GM isn't going to be anymore forthcoming than that with a player unless they have demanded a trade.