View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:03 PM   #18
valo403
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolmk14 View Post
Depends.

This is an extreme example but say I have a son in grade 8 and him and his classmate Johnny did a kick ass job on their science project, so I took a photo of them beside it for my photo album.

Then I decide, you know what, I'm really proud of my son's accomplishment, I'm gonna post that photo on CP to share with all my internet friends because it's pretty cool and my son made a bad ass science project.

Little do I know that Johnny's name used to be Jeffy and uncle Sliver just got out of jail on drug charges because Johnny's mother ratted him out, and he's looking for them to settle a score. It's not hard to find out where I live and where my kid goes to school, I use my real name on here and meet up with people in my area of the city for transactions.

So yeah, sometimes it can be inappropriate, you can be dealing with big issues that might not be apparent on the surface and something as innocent as posting a picture can turn into something a lot bigger and more sinister. This is an open public forum, I would be careful about divulging information about anyone but yourself.
This him?

valo403 is offline   Reply With Quote