View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 10:42 AM   #86
skudr248
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by polak View Post
combined with looming layoffs in the SCM department that happened to coincide with my contract expiring led me to quitting that job and doing the mandatory "finished my degree, time to go to europe" vacation
Polak, thought I was reading my own post lol. Got a B.B.A, minor in SCM as well, and almost in this stage at the moment (O&G DT). Started with a 4 month contract, then another 4 month followed (at the end of this I graduated university) and now on my 3rd contract (8 month) expiring in the end of December. Not fun wondering what your fate will be with the current economic situation and the fact I've been through this now 3 times in the past year haha.

Anyway, I love that I followed in my dads foot steps (he is in Logistics/Material Management) and went into the Supply Chain Management field. Many opportunities I feel can be had, in any industry. Love the guy's that I currently work with as well, I truely believe a big reason people are happy at their jobs is because they like who they work with.

Anyway if thing's don't work out here, plan on doing that mandatory graduation trip! If not all else, possibily head down to Australia to live/work or back home to Europe.

Last edited by skudr248; 08-20-2015 at 10:46 AM.
skudr248 is offline   Reply With Quote