View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 09:43 AM   #12
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

I get being annoyed with Gaudreau, but the rest... I mean, Tkachuk was honest and direct about his intentions. Lindholm did them a favour, they were absolutely better off trading him. Once that happened, there was no choice on Hanifin so I don't know how you blame him. And Zadorov asked for a trade I guess but by all accounts the team didn't want to re-sign him anyway, and it seemed like a pretty amicable parting of the ways at the time.

I think you can safely just cheer against the teams you mostly want to lose, mainly Edmonton, as per usual. The picks will fall where they fall, and there's not that much at stake with the conditions anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronMaiden View Post
I'll quit caring as soon as Toronto, Vancouver and Edmonton are out the playoffs.
I almost want Vegas to lose more than any of them just because of the LTIR stuff. Almost. It's still the Oilers. But almost.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CorsiHockeyLeague For This Useful Post: