View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 07:44 PM   #57
St. Pats
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Clay Davis View Post
DeMar has started the season with three straight 30 point games (first Raptor ever to do it), without making a single three pointer. I'm still deciding if that's a good thing or a bad thing. What I can say is if he ever developed a three point shot, he could be one of the top 5-10 players in the league.
Well short term it's a good thing cause they wouldn't be winning games without him scoring. Because they are getting very little from Ross, Patterson and Lowry has been sporadic. JV is alright. Rooks giving them not much on offense.

The offense is not looking too good at the moment. Defense has been good and it's here the rooks have played pretty well. Sure they make some goofy mistakes but they also make hustle plays and JP has good positioning.

Carroll isn't doing anything much on offense either and said like four days ago in some interview that he is feeling like 90%. Still isn't healthy.

I don't the offense gets sorted till ultimately Sullinger is back and in the meantime till Ross and Patterson start hitting some shots.
St. Pats is offline   Reply With Quote