View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 01:06 PM   #29
Blaster86
UnModerator

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heep223 View Post
I think we might see a 'sign and trade' with Lindholm. In fact, I think we're going to see the 'sign and trade' become an increasingly significant move over the next number of years generally across the league.

So in regards to that Vancouver proposal, which IMO is the best one, I could only see it happening if Lindholm is signed first. If he's not, that makes absolutely no sense for Van.

I think it's more likely if there's a deal in place. I still don't see the Canucks moving out two pieces (one of them having a bad time, mind you) of a winning roster for one. But I do think it's more plausible if there is an extension in place.

That being said, I thought the expectation was Lindholm wanted to test himself in the UFA market?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
The first post was this:

I corrected myself, dammit!

Speaking of edits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentCrimmIndependent View Post
Let the Flames fans talk about their Flames retool and discuss some fun possibilities. Not every conversation needs your wet blanket presence and I don't know why you feel inclined to weigh in on everything and over populate it with posts that aren't adding anything.
I'm a wet blanket on overly optimistic expectations, this is true. But that is just part of the conversation in these sorts of discussions. I'm not the only one cautioning expectations. However, I am willing to bet a majority of people here don't view my takes as being a wet blanket. Heck, I'm even willing to bet people don't feel like I'm adding nothing. Just people who can't get past I happen to cheer for another team. There's like... four of you.

THANK MR DEMKO
CPHL Ottawa Vancouver

Last edited by Blaster86; 01-29-2024 at 01:12 PM.
Blaster86 is online now   Reply With Quote