View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 06:58 AM   #1615
Sainters7
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flylock shox View Post
I thought the Louis CK special was the weakest performance I've ever seen from him. Like his heart just really wasn't in it.
I haven't watched the new one yet, but that's how I felt about his previous one. Still love the dude and consider myself a big LCK fan, but ever since it seems he'd rather be known as a director than a comedian he's just not the same dude anymore. I don't think he works nearly as hard at his material anymore, it's taken a back seat to his directing.

And what's with the suits lately?? That goes against everything the 00's LCK I fell in comedy love with stood for! He's just a different person now, he's gotten too popular and there's a certain smugness to him lately I'm not a fan of. I still like him, he has a very unique view of the world, which he expresses hilariously. But nothing can touch 04-09ish, bitter, stressed out new father, everyman LCK.

PS- I actually had no idea Amy Schumer was so hated. I never liked her, but I thought that was just my own thing. So popular hate for her goes beyond this forum? I genuinely didn't know that

Last edited by Sainters7; 04-12-2017 at 10:43 AM.
Sainters7 is offline   Reply With Quote