View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
TurdFerguson
Franchise Player

Exp:

Congrats again to the Jackets for their pretty convincing 4-1 series win. The line juggling that MJK did after game one clearly righted the ship and Dallas struggled for the remaineder of the series to find the solution to the Jackets new found chemistry. The Dallas roster really was not of the same class as the Jackets despite my attempt to bolster a boarderline AHL roster at the deadline though the acquisition of veterans. The reality was that Dallas struggled to find any kind of chemistry with its new players all series and simply didn't have the depth to deal with the 5 injuries incurred or the fatiguing of Jonas Hiller. Ultimately, I really didn't expect to compete in this series and for the most part I didn't.

As the Jackets head off into the second round Dallas will continue down the path I choose mid-season of a ground up rebuild through prospects and development. I have lots to look forward to with the players in the Stars system and will be actively looking to make moves geared towards the future. I'll try to provide more insight into this in a season review post next week.

To any people left holding Stars round two tickets, fret not as the Dallas organization will be treating you all to an audio and visual extravaganza like no other in a live event featuring both a tractor pull and live concert from Nickelback!
MJK