View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 03:52 AM   #79
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
I'm really surprised at how well Angie & Danny have run the race, thought they would be first out.
Based on previews for next week it looks like their run could be coming to an end.

Kishori and Karishma tried hard but clearly didn't understand what running the Race was all about and crashed out on a simple Roadblock, I was actually pretty surprised at how easy the drum challenge was as well.

They've been pretty lucky with 'physical' challenges that really haven't been physical. I don't think that Angie could have done either of the physical aspects of the roadblock this time. She sure wouldn't have been able to do the rock climb, and I doubt that she could have handled the weight of the drum (despite that being more of a charisma challenge, as Rod showed) if she'd been required to wear it. The challenge wasn't so much playing the drum as it was convincing people to give you some spare change.

I do wonder just how separated the packs were, if Rod & Leticia could get lost, end up in the mountains, come back, do the challenge and still end up in 5th.

Last edited by WhiteTiger; 04-12-2024 at 03:54 AM.
WhiteTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteTiger For This Useful Post: