View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 05:07 PM   #6622
KootenayFlamesFan
Commie Referee

Exp:

Jerk of the week award winner this week........Kelli Ward, A Republican and Trump ally from Arizona for her not-so-sensitive remarks of John McCain's health.

Quote:
A top political rival to John McCain has called upon the US senator to resign following his diagnosis with an aggressive form of brain cancer.

Republican Kelli Ward, a medical doctor who ran a primary campaign against McCain in the 2016 election, said in a Friday statement that 'the medical reality of his diagnosis is grim.'

'As a doctor, I’ve counseled people in similar situations and these end-of-life choices are never easy,' Ward said.

'I usually advise terminal patients to reduce stress, relax, and spend time laughing with loved ones.'
Quote:
'When the time comes that Senator McCain can no longer perform his duties in the Senate at full capacity, he owes it to the people of Arizona to step aside,' Ward's statement said.
Quote:
Ward in her statement said that her prayers were with McCain's family, adding: 'I hope and pray that Senator McCain will be comfortable as he battles this terrible disease.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...step-down.html