Old 03-13-2013, 05:45 PM   #7
Phanuthier
Franchise Player

Exp:

I like what he says even when he has nothing to say :

http://lakingsinsider.com/2013/03/13...tyler-toffoli/

Quote:
Sutter, on Toffoli’s 28 AHL goals and his current status:
“The American League is the second-best league in the world. This is his first year out of major junior hockey. He was having a good year. We have a roster spot while we’re playing 10 games in 14 days, or whatever, and if we need a player, it’s too difficult to get a player from [Manchester]. It would be totally useless for our organization to fly a guy from Manchester to San Jose today to play tomorrow. It’s hurting the player. So I’d rather have the player available here. I don’t know if he’s going to play one minute, or if he’s going to have two practices. I couldn’t tell you that. He didn’t take somebody’s spot. He’ll have to earn it at some time. So the ‘fascination’ – there is no fascination. He’s 20 years old. He’s got lots to learn. I remember being in his shoes, too.”

Sutter, on Toffoli getting good coaching:
“He gets it there, too. He gets it all there. But it’s a different level, right? He hasn’t experienced it, right? So it’s no different than when we had Campbell up here. We had room…It’s the very same. So I didn’t hear anybody talk about the ‘fascination’ then. Quite honest, I’m not going to answer any more questions about Tyler Toffoli, because he’s the 14th forward on our team/"
The Following User Says Thank You to Phanuthier For This Useful Post: