View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 01:38 PM   #119
Husky
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubeyr1 View Post
Drew Shore has done nothing for this team! Losing him means nothing at this point. We know what we have with the rest of the team! Same can be said for Tyler Wotherspoon!

Dont get me wrong, I like both prospects alot. I think we would be wise to give them a chance and see what we have. Yet I dont see that happening. Our D is locked up barring trades. Centers locked up barring trade.

Players like this will get a chance to play if we trade Stajan and Engelland. I dont see that happening. Would like to see it happen but it wont!
Getting rid of these guys clears the path for the next pair Arnold and Morrison. Both of these two may run into the same problem too. It sucks so much having depth on a team until you dont have it!

I am as pissed as any fan, many of our prospects wont get a shot making the team regardless of play. Yet also smart enough to know this is an amazing problem to have. Depth in Goal, finally depth on D, Even the Frolik signing gives up depth on right wing!

You know a rebuild is going well when we dont have enough roster spots for skilled prospects. When you have prospects that should be playing in the NHL, you have a playoff team, or really poor management lol!
There is always lots of chances due to injuries. Happens every year.
Husky is offline   Reply With Quote