Thread: 2016 Formula 1
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 08:05 PM   #35
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Watching qualifying....ugh soooo bad. Q1, 4 minutes left, and it is decided. Clock is ticking down, no one on the track. Guess what guys. It was dumb in Australia, it is still dumb.

Front runners do one lap and quit. Back end scrambles until they realize they are going to be knocked out, and sit in the bits.

Will update as this goes on. If someone though qualifying was bad before and needed fixing, this is not it. I repeat, Bernie. THIS IS NOT IT.

Ugh, so P2, basically no one on the track at 8 minutes. It didn't help that the light malfunctioned so everyone lost 1 minute. Basically doomed guys like Button and Kyvat. They got one shot, and that was it. Hulkenberg did go out in those 8 minutes and got into Q1, so good job there, but this is the worst qualifying I've ever watched. No excitement, just disappointment.

Let's see where Q3 takes us....(and yes, I'm PVRing the Oilers game to watch that next )

Q3 was better, but I wish the bottom 8 had more chance to put a second lap in. Anyway, qualifying sucks. We know it, besides that Hamilton put in the fastest time ever on this track with these engines. Good to see they are finally breaking the old records. with the hybrids.

Hopefully tomorrow is a good race!

Last edited by Fuzz; 04-02-2016 at 08:38 PM.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote