View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 11:54 PM   #99
Street Pharmacist
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
Clinton burying Saunders through political shenanigans was, as stated above, an extremely undemocratic event.

I think that people also remember that she was very cutthroat towards Obama when they were vying for the Presidency the first time around. I'm sure that many traditionally Democrat voters have long memories.

In a working democracy, trust in a candidate is everything, and she proved herself untrustworthy. On the other hand, Trump is a very simple man. You can trust him to be exactly what you expect. He comes by his sliminess honestly, and thoroughly.

They are two different kinds of Bond villain.

We've litigated this before, but you're factually incorrect. Clinton won the primaries through democratic means. There was no interference, no collusion. Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the Democrat establishment were pushing for Clinton. This is true for every Democrat and Republican race through history. They didn't rig anything or coordinate anything. All you could possibly conclude is that they were trying to push for an easier ending than what happened. Clinton was a terrible candidate for the following reasons: Republican efforts to push scandal after scandal, she was quintessentially the establishment voters didn't want, she was female and she wasn't particularly charismatic.

Go find me a factual example of your accusation. Go ahead. I'll be here waiting.
Street Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote