View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 09:37 PM   #49
Street Pharmacist
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Flames Fan View Post
I liked the speech Trump did after they pulled the Bill. Democrats are in a Lose Lose right now. For them to play partisan politics particularly on a terrible alternative that is Obamacare is bad politics for them. Trump saying he wants Democratic support for a new Bill is him reaching out. The people need a government that works together. Expecting 100% support or opposition from a party on any Bill is not real politics.

So lets hear from people that are living in the US on this forum and their view on Obamacare. Is it working for you or has it been a disaster? Hillary just tweeted its a great day for Americans. I have previously posted my grievances. My rates went up 49%. Coverage decreased and deductibles increased. Most people I know make over $15,000 so do not get covered for free healthcare. Some make 30-50k per year and they cannot afford the premium hikes. They will need to pay the $4500 Obamacare tax. Are there any people on this forum who live in the USA that have anything positive to say about Obamacare?
More people view obamacare favorably than unfavorably, so I'm not sure how the Democrats lose here...