View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 02:08 PM   #44
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pylon View Post
Is it really?

There are already over 10 times the sustainable amount of humans for this planet. And we have poisoned every single corner of it. We have wiped countless species out for 'magical' get big dick pills for the Chinese, and are destroying our Oceans with pollution and by wiping out apex predators so someone can impress their neighbours with a bowl of garbage soup with some sort of narcissistic 'look at me and what I can afford' gesture.

It is a fact that this planet would be better off without humanity. By any definition we are a plague or a cancer to this planet. Nothing good has come from humanity for anyone else besides humans. And as much as some stupid religious Zealots may think, it was never designed as humanities playground. Like everyone else I drive cars, and probably don't recycle enough, etc.... I am as guilty as anyone, but humanity deserves to be wiped out with how brutally we have abused this incredible planet.

The sooner the human race dies off, the better. If you consider the big picture.
So are you going to be killing yourself tonight? Think Globally Act Locally.
undercoverbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to undercoverbrother For This Useful Post: