View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 10:56 PM   #318
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Michelle went into outright beast mode in the end, and she just plain won challenges, and I think that people under rated her game, but she found the rare way to win and not really put people against her.

I would rank her as one of the top female players in the game, she's not up there with the Black Widow Alliance, but she just played a solid smart game and found a way to win a lot of challenges.

I would have liked to see Aubrey win, but in the end she fought and she scrapped, but maybe she just wasn't as subtle as Michelle.

BTW I thought she looked absolutely stunning in the reunion show.

Tai was a disaster in the last half of the game and Scott murdered him in front of the jury with the whole, you had all these advantages and screwed it up. Tai also never took control of his fate.

Over all I thought last season with the voting blocks was a lot of fun, but this season was more traditional because none of the players saw the voting block, this might be the last game with traditional alliances.

BTW way to go survivor in terms of keeping things fresh by continually changing the rules, the Jury vote out was brilliant, and Michelle really read it right, it would have been easy for her to take out Joe, but she realized that Neal had a hate on for her, and btw, he looked like a goof with his rambling snark fest.

Here's to a great and the most physically challenging season yet.

Now onto next years Serial Killers vs LA Policemen Survivor.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!