View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 10:53 PM   #317
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
I honestly don't know what Aubry could have done to build stronger relationships, she was always lending an ear to anyone who wanted to talk. She was quiet when she needed to be and spoke up when she had something good to say. She worked hard at not pissing people off and making sure it was a strategy move. Meanwhile, Michelle could have done oodles more for her strategy game. She had zero big moves and was basically just an addition to every major vote, except the one her own alliance left her out of. And then she was still to dense to turn around and say "Hey wait I am on the outside!" She just blindly went back to following. Dumb luck worked out in her favor, but statistically speaking the bottom players who don't wisen up end up going home or get called a goat at the end. She did turn up her physical game at the end and I give her a huge credit for that, but as Aubry said she played her heart out and she didn't win a lot of challenges but she was right in the thick of it. I am still happy about Michelle's win and I do think she deserved to win, just not over Aubry.
Yeah, definitely. All season I thought Aubry played the best, and liked how she dealt with the jury questions and spoke in order to get allies to do things. She came across as very emotionally intelligent all season. Michele was probably more likeable though (she is more upbeat/positive compared to Aubry). It might've just come down to the two alpha jocks (Scot and Jason) not liking the fact that they got bested by a nerdy girl and decided to vote for the person who wasn't plotting against them. Or maybe Aubry didn't put enough emphasis that she was the reason Tai flipped on the guys and that she was the one who lost two big allies to medivacs and still overcame the odds to get to the end.

It's not wrong that Michele won (and she is deserving), but it does feel wrong that Aubry lost.
The Following User Says Thank You to mile For This Useful Post: