View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 10:48 AM   #306
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Joe's game summed up in one sentence "You choose Aubry."

Brutal, good riddance. I am still just flabbergastid, is that how you spell it? I don't care! by the lack of play from the rest of these guys. How is Aubry not public enemy number one? She now has a for sure vote on the jury with Joe, she is well respected by her enemies (Scott and Jason) and has played by far the best social game on the island. Cydney periodically flips out on people and has burned many bridges, Tai has been shown to flip flop in the worst kind of way and I think it is punctuated this season by the lack of game players who are willing to make big moves, and Michelle is literally just along for the ride at this point. She is probably just a star at her bartending gig, talking up the customers great social skills getting that tip, but here on the island she has been nothing more than a pawn. Used by Cydney when she wants her and manipulated by Aubry like everyone else.

If I was Jeff I would just walk up to each one of them at the next tribal council and slap them across the face and yell WAKE UP!!! to see if they decide it is time to actually make a move.