View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 09:59 PM   #198
Buck Murdock
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Panthers Fan View Post
Besides the fact that you're willfully ignoring all the telltale signs of racism, I will concede that Presidents should be under intense scrutiny.

If that's you're opinion then I have 3 words for you: Trump's Tax Returns.

No president has withheld them going back for a couple of generations now, and yet this one refuses despite numerous requests, probably because of connections to Russia, but I don't know for sure. All I know is that something so simple shouldn't be difficult to produce...probably on the same level of, oh, I don't know........a birth certificate?

If I want to see his tax returns, does that make me a "reverse racist"? I don't know, I'm just so tired of it all. All I want is for people to start feeling like we're all on the same team again. I don't think that's possible under this administration. It looks like they're trying to intentionally divide the country in order to rule the stupid and steal from the poor. That just sucks.
I appreciate your points. The way I look at it, it is pretty well established that Trump can act like a jackass all the time. So if Trump acts like a jackass to Obama, does this confirm he's a jackass, or instead confirm he's a racist?

Being called racist is really really bad. A racist is a terrible, terrible, evil person. A claim not to be made lightly. So to make that claim, you need extraordinary evidence.
Buck Murdock is offline   Reply With Quote