View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 05:56 PM   #80
Zevo
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLFan View Post
After reading about Sven in the herald today, I want too see how Hartley handles these guys for the remainder of the year. It seems like he destroyed his confidence. I don't think he's a young players coach, and we might need to move in a new direction coach wise.

The young players will need guidance, lots of teaching, strong fundamentals which means playing defense.

Very interested too see how the young players are treated rest of the way.
I think you're off base on that one. According to this quote from the Herald he realized he was just getting all but hurt for nothing. If anything it may have just woken him up.

“I just wish I could have hammered myself in the head for being mad,” Baertschi was saying Sunday afternoon, upon arrival in the Mile High City. “You realize after that, you shouldn’t even be mad for certain things.
“Like I’m a healthy guy. I’ve got everything I need. I’m really close to being in the best league in the world. Other people have bigger problems.”
Sounds like Baertschi is growing up before our very eyes.
“The best decision they made was to send me down,” he said. “You get rattled, you get caught up in things. You’re mad at people. You’re mad at yourself. You don’t even think about why it actually happened.

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports/...#ixzz2Pv2uBOro
Zevo is offline   Reply With Quote