View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 02:42 PM   #5599
vegasbound
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by polak View Post

From what I've seen from my female friends with tinder, it's ridiculous. Completely different then how it's like for guys. They all get matches from pretty much every guy that pops up for them. I saw one girl go through like 40 guys in a row and they were all matches and even in her impeccably orchestrated, perfectly lit and carefully selected assortment of tinder selfies, she's nothing more than what I'd consider average at best. Guys also always start the conversation which is usually the hardest part of it all if you actually think the girl has any potential to be more than just a random lay-up. So yeah, to summarize how I've seen it work from a girls perspective, if you are normal looking or can at least take a good picture of yourself, you basically get to pick which ever guy you want to talk to and sit back while he decides if your worth mustering up the will to think of a way to break the ice.

Also, expect to get the most messed up lines you'll ever see.
Greaaaatttt, as if I hadn't had enough bad pickup lines so far. Maybe I'll download it for sh*ts and giggles tonight while at the barrel race tonight.