View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 12:30 AM   #3314
AT77
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Tavares would be prime. Tavares + Monny down the middle? Yes please! I would gladly trade Bennett+ for Tavares. I don't believe Bennett will amount to anything other than an average 2nd line center or a true 3rd line center. I just don't like him lol. I'm still so choked that Oilers took Draisaitl and we got Bennett. Tavares + Monny + Backs down the middle, Johnny + Tkachuk + hopefully a solid top 6 RW at some point down the line on the wings would be an insane line up, absolutely deadly. We need an answer for McDavid, Tavares would be it.

However, Tavares is insanely loyal, he may just sign an extension with the Isles, if not, I expect Montreal to make a HUGE push for him either as a trade or when he hits FA. They need a true #1 center and are in "win now" mode with Price, Pacioretty, and Weber in their "win now ages" and I honestly believe they are a true #1 center in Tavares away from being a legitimate Stanley Cup contender, and that would spot Galchenyuk perfectly in the 2nd line center role.

Last edited by AT77; 04-27-2017 at 12:58 AM.