View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:53 AM   #60
valo403
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickerjones View Post
Can't you say the same thing about alcohol consumption. How many people does drunk driving kill compared to guns? I don't know the answer as I am just musing out loud but I am sure its a lot.... Hell and we have liquor control. The argument could be that by having no alcohol we could save hundreds if not thousands of lives. I bet a ton of people here are drinking heroin beer at Flames games and still driving home.

We are on the same side of this fight. I think you can look back at all my posts in the gun threads, I have never said I am against gun control. I have said repeatedly if they say I can't own an Ar-15 I will have no argument with that.

I just think most people here are wanting that plus what seems like an outlaw on hand guns which 1. wont happen and 2. I think is silly. Do I have handguns? Yes . Are my handguns locked away where it makes its hard for others to get to? Yes. Would I feel safer if I had one at my house for personal protection? Yes. Will my Canadian wife allow me to have one at my house?..... NO

I feel like we arguing in circles. There is not one person around who can say anything or point out 1 statistic that will make me say ok F it , get rid of them all but also there isn't one thing I can say even it was the most logical thing in the world to make you guys say F it , let people have their guns.

We should just lock up the thread and be done with it.
Who is? I haven't seen that anywhere.