View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 07:34 PM   #239
Lanny's Moustache
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by photon View Post
"people like you"

Take it down a few notches, you're arguing against something no one is saying. No one is saying CGI is universally bad. And you're arguing against something that is subjective as if there was no room for variation in how people see it.
My comment is very apt. The rally for "practical effects" after Fury Road was hilarious because almost every single moment of that film had some sort of computer manipulation.

There's a difference between being subjective and being a hater. Out of the Cube showed very quickly to simply be a hater. So I called it out. If you'd like to prove otherwise please go ahead. But what you post is a reflection of who you are and subjective reasoning is not something that was posted. At all.

I deal with people like that all the time,. I say it looks fine and I get a 5 minute rant rammed down my throat with conjecture nonsense to prove their opinion is correct and mine is just being a naive fanboy. You don't have a conversation with subjectivity with statements like "they did a crappy job". It's hate for the sake of swinging their imaginary big dick around.

Photon, you make fun of Drumpf constantly but then stick up for the exact same sort of actions. Perhaps you need to take your rose glasses off as well?

Last edited by Lanny's Moustache; 12-28-2016 at 07:40 PM.
Lanny's Moustache is offline   Reply With Quote