View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 02:37 PM   #121
Shazam
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG View Post
I do ensure that my entire body is washed. There is a high pressure water spray hitting my body rinsing away various things on the skin. Some people seem to think that a high pressure spray is insufficient and you need to add soap and some undefined degree of scrubbing.

My question simply is how to you define the degree of cleaning between a surgical scrub and a light soaping and just a high pressure water spray by body part. It sounds like most people have never considered why they wash themselves how they wash themselves.

So do you scrub your back with the same vigor you scrub your ass crack? To me that seems like it would be ridiculous. Remember that soap in addition to removing dirt and bacteria also strips natural oils and can dry skin. Using soap to wash your body is not a universal good.

I’m not making it out to be onerous. I’m asking why you do it. Your argument appears to be because it’s not onerous and not that this is a part of the body that needs to cleaned with soap. I realize most people have probably not really thought about why they do certain things and just do but when you have skin that is sensitive to soap and drys out you start to target the areas that need it.
Yes I scrub my back with vigor.

Water with soap running down your legs is not sufficient in removing dead skin.